View Single Post
Old 10-26-2014, 06:10 PM
  # 106 (permalink)  
obosob

Hi Topspin< yes I saw that link. Classic lines in there. I think my favourite was " I miss Day 1", ha now that is funny!

ST: I hope you're getting some serious help man. Even writing these thoughts of suicide is really scary mate!

Wife at the doctors this morning. The doctor rang on Friday, and said that after the tests they make you do here, our baby was in the risk area for down syndrome. That my wife is also 40 hasn't helped and now they have us as a 1/250 chance of there being a problem. So she's gone in to get another test to see if it's a definite, or there's no worries.

I haven't been sleeping well. It's another bloody test again for Obo. We're at 13 weeks and all looked fine on the ultrasound, heart beat, arms legs feet and hands etc. The doc said no worries then the official tests came back. There could be a problem is the bottom line.

Strewth!

Now is the time where I need to have faith in the Universe, live in the moment, put the yogic practices together, get centered and balanced.
But I find myself awake out on the balcony smoking staring into the night sky and praying.
Praying I've heard is like wishing for adults.......

Fingers crossed today dudes!!!!!

stay tuned.................