View Single Post
Old 10-25-2014, 10:12 PM
  # 339 (permalink)  
Mags1
Magsie

Morning, evening, goodnight, haha. We've put our clocks back so that's me confused for a few days. It's 5.10 am Sunday now the clocks gone back.

I don't see this thread very often but love to read all your anecdotes.

We don't see many of those reliant robins anymore, Dee. My uncle had one years ago but, being the boy racer, if that's possible in a RR, he rolled it going round a bend and it obliterated. Him and my dad were always racing cars.haha.

Just reading itchy s post and I don't know why I'm here still visiting SR. Well, that's not true, I enjoy coming here, I want to be able to help newbies and anyone reaching out but think I've got a bit cynical. Sometimes reading too much between the lines. So I have to remind myself how delicate people are feeling.

The advice I got from Dee and many many more was so helpful when I was in despair and I guess we go through a pattern. I'm waffling so I will stop, but I'm so glad I found this site and it's like visiting friends every day. So I think I will be here for a while but I don't feel very wise, not that I'm supposed to be. Here I go again, waffling.