View Single Post
Old 10-25-2014, 09:23 PM
  # 337 (permalink)  
tootsl1
Living and Loving Life at Last

Originally Posted by Dee74 View Post
Both Itchy's and my given name is Derek, but lets not confuse things further itch

D
Oh the temptation to start calling you Del Boy! Andy for sure will understand, I'm not sure how far across the planet 'Only Fools and Horses' travelled, but it was a classic british sit com. It probably needed sub titles!

Well I just travelled 500 miles on a train with a stomach bug. Not my happiest journey, thank goodness I have the best behaved dog on the planet ( well trained by yours truly of course). We are home now and I am still feeling icky and having not eaten for 36 hours I feel hungry but want to wait for 48 hours before trying eating. At least I've hooked my ipad to my phone hotspot so I can now use it instead to post.

Itchy I took that photo specially because the plane looked so goofy and happy! We were at the annual air show at Leuchars, just around the corner from where we live. I love air shows, I think my favourite plane is the old Vulcan, a Delta Wing. Then again the Harrier with VTOL was an innovation in its time and the immensity of an Antonov.... And of course the close formation of the Red Arrows display team really do take some beating.

DG safe travels sweetie, 8 hours is a monotonous journey, you should get learning CDs, you could arrive home fluent in Swahili!

Drake I hope the condo issue has resolved for you and you are feeling happier sweetheart.

Carlos, how did the golf go? I hope to get a game in some time now I am home, though of course I too need a functional car to do it!

Zip I think you have a cute nose! And it's very unusual to see plaited nose hair, but it suits you!

Instant how's the bike riding coming on? I sold mine last year and now the bus timetable has changed I may need another just to get to town if I manage to get work. Grrr!

FG how are things with you? Dottie Comme ça? MB, is it a year sugar free yet?
Grace, I thought you were going to be more regular??? Do you need some AllBran? Lol seriously, I hope all is well with you. Any other Overs I haven't mentioned, apologies, the squeaky wheels get the most oil!!