View Single Post
Old 10-25-2014, 08:04 AM
  # 332 (permalink)  
IWLSAST

Well DG, as has happened in the past from time to time, I must disagree with some of what you said above. Fact is, I have found your advice to be more than slightly different on a recovery issue more than a few times. It was obvious that you were going to say what was on your mind, and yes, there were many times that your spin was far from a regurgitation . Plus, I have always admired your ability to cut to the point, be concise, and at times contrarian. I still take and most time enjoy the long way home. Also, my limited business skills were never as sharp as when I was fresh off teaching a class of fresh faced rookies at how to separate the business person from his money...kidding, at properly offering a solution to pain, or ways for them to grow their market share and profits. (yeah - right)

Hi Overs!!

I got my driver's licence back and about to enjoy some of the spoils today. Driving to meet some friends for a friendly, no scratch that, competitive game of golf on the beautiful Indian Summer day here in West-Central PA. Next week I hit the road for work again and will end the week in Columbus, where my youngest rug-rat is in grad school. We have tickets to the Ohio State game next Saturday too. So wonderful to have the ability to go and do as I please...kinda, I am still on probation and cannot leave home base for any extended period for another 6 months. Sobriety, no, Recovery is the BOMB!

Enjoy your day, Overs.

Carlos