View Single Post
Old 10-24-2014, 02:24 AM
  # 325 (permalink)  
tootsl1
Living and Loving Life at Last

Instant I haven't been on newcomers threads for a while, for me it has been a time factor, but I totally understand. For me it was frustration that some of them seem to like being 'victims' to the decease. The ones who always have an answer for every possibly solution giving reasons why it won't work. The ones who come back time and again saying sorry I slipped up what can I do, agree with all the advice swear they will do things differently and are back two days later...guess what, I slipped again,help.
I know it is not for me to judge another's path to sobriety, but I do know that if I don't have positive words to offer in the right frame of mind, I am better leaving them to those with endless patience and giving my support to those who are working hard at their recovery but still need a hand over the hurdles.

DG it must be catching, I had a crap night last night, one more night down south and then I get to head home back to my own bed, my own pillow and my own routine. Roll on Saturday morning!
Then of course I will be moaning that I still don't have Internet at home and I still don't have a functional car. Though I have a pretty Porsche 911 to look at and a high end Merc that draws the eye. Just a shame the wheels currently don't go round on either of them!!!