View Single Post
Old 10-23-2014, 09:04 PM
  # 488 (permalink)  
1newcreation
2Cor5:17

12amET....up in MD; Wow-what an afternoon I'd Luv to forget!! House mgr had Bpd & Emt when I got home from store. Reason: I'm on PRESCRIBED meds & rules of "staying here"(newly printed btw) say I cannot. They were there to take me to detox! Wth?? SR family: these meds as I just said are prescribed to me & I've never abused then not even once! So anyway, cop asks me info & bottle with name on it which I was more than happy to give. Explained that also doing PT three times/wk & in a couple mths should be done taking them coz actually do hate em but in pain. So guess who ended up looking like a fool & idiot?? Ambulance guys were actually calling him some colorful language which I'm not gonna repeat here. But my question thru all this is why today & when he already knows I'm on them coz I've nothing to hide? Well, it came to my attn that in past two days that he's been abusing his pills coz & looks an utter zombie IMHO when talking to someone. So his boss was gonna find out in next few days so who's the best scape goat? Yup-got that right. Called my sponsor who when he got on phone w/ him called a pos! Lmao Now I'm also getting blamed for that & turned to him & said he called you that, not me. Plus refused to give him any of mine when he asked, even after chkg w/ sponsor so this is also payback from 2 wks ago! How sad. Did a quick step 10 in middle of all this & had a sense of peace in the end. Thanks for 24