View Single Post
Old 10-23-2014, 04:43 AM
  # 34 (permalink)  
choosingsober

Hey Bronco, Its good to have you here, For years I went along thinking no one cared and the bottle was the answer. I Could not talk to anyone about my drinking problem and others did not know how to approach me about it. They figured that I have done many great things and always succeeded at any thing I did and my drinking would be the same. Well they were right I drank very well . If quantity consumed was the measurement of success I won. Actually I lost. I did quit many times with out help. It did not work, This time I have found SR and can talk freely in my posts and read the other posts which are amazing and some hurt when you see your self in them. Your not alone here. I have since sat down with my wife and opened up the communication and emptied the guilty vault . Thought she did not care, She does care just did not know what to do. We don't come with instructions and it creeps up on everyone. Reach out people are there to help you. Im on a good road to recovery this time because of SR, Come on along theres plenty of room and plenty of caring people to help you along.