View Single Post
Old 10-22-2014, 08:40 PM
  # 23 (permalink)  
bronkonagurski

Originally Posted by Meraviglioso View Post
Hi bronkonagurski, I am sorry you are feeling so down and unsupported. I know how that feels and it is miserable.
What I am about to say comes from a place of compassion and is not intended as a criticism at all.
I noticed your posts where you attempt to reach out for help are pretty vague and the attempts to draw you out are met with silence.
There are definitely times where we all need help and that is all we know. We don't know what to ask for or how to ask for it. But you are putting a lot of weight on others here to just assume what you need and provide it without you participating in this process very much.
How about trying a different way of engaging? Maybe you could be a little more specific even if you don't completely understand what you are feeling and are having a hard time articulating that.
Something like "I'm feeling so frustrated and alone and don't know what to do about it" gives us more information than "no one cares, over it"
Do you see what I mean? There are a lot of people here who want to help but you have got to participate too. Answer the questions people have asked you, even if your response is "I don't know" it shows an effort to engage. In short, help us help you.
If you don't feel comfortable posting out in the open (completely understandable by the way) you could find someone to whom you relate and send them a private message.
We are here when you are ready.
I've attempted to engage others in a variety of ways both online and in real life. I've tried using the chat room here. I don't know how else to engage at this point. I understand what you are saying but who would I even know to PM? The people I talk to in real life pretend to care for about a week then it is back to normal.

And you are correct I don't want to post my life story in the open here. I do want somebody to confide in privately. That would be the most helpful thing for me right now.