View Single Post
Old 10-22-2014, 12:15 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Florence

1) Tell him not to contact you again for any reason. If he does, it's the beginning of your harassment case.

1a) Block his number, email, Facebook page, Twitter account, his mom, his mom's boyfriend, his mom's boyfriend's coworkers, and anyone else that ties you to him on every phone number, email and social media account you use. Every door you leave open to him will be a door he can walk through to mess with your emotions.

2) Consult a lawyer to find out what your rights are. He's trying to blackmail you, or manipulate you by making you think he can blackmail you. Either way, it's no good.

2a) If you think you are in danger, even a tiny bit, go back to the police and report his behavior. Ask what you need to do for a restraining order. Even a temporary restraining order.

3) I've never known an active alcoholic to be able to carry out a threat that complicated and detailed. If I were you, I would treat this like it is, an abusive threat made by a sick person who is losing control over one of his enablers, and freeze him out like a wart.