View Single Post
Old 04-13-2005, 09:44 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Julie1016

Question about Friends???

Do any of you ever feel like the friends you make all seem to have their own serious issues? I think I am starting to feel like a need a break from the entire world. I talk to one friend who is going through a seperation/divorce and her H really is an ass, but yet talking to her I can see how she is to blame too. Then I talk to another friend who has a daughter who is having some issues with her bf..the bf is most likely depressed, and obsessive compulsive(both his mom and g-ma are) and from the way the kid acts wouldn't doubt if he's bi-polar too. However he REFUSES to admit he even HAS a problem(all the while well saying he thinks he wants to die and he's gonna cut himself). The daughter REFUSES to break up with the guy however. :-( Anyhow since last night it seems I am talking to either one or the other, and I think i need a break. I put on my away message and I am checking the caller ID before I amswer the phone. lol My husband tells me I draw those sorts of people, problems people as he calls them lol. I don't know, sometimes i honestly think I do and I wonder how the heck to stop it. Grrrr. I guess for starters I need to stop being so nice and be more blunt with people. lol