View Single Post
Old 10-21-2014, 05:23 AM
  # 301 (permalink)  
DG0409

Itchy- I don't generally do internet when I drive- although I am guilty of texting at times or trying to look at the map app on my phone to figure out where I am or where I am going. And I do eat and drive. Gosh, I'm not sounding overly responsible here. Sorry to hear about the no-show. Some people are just strange as you said.

Drake- Nice reflections. It's amazing how our approach and thoughts about the world change when we quit drinking.

I had a super busy day yesterday and looking forward to another busy day today. I had a long day at work yesterday and then spent a couple of hours exloring the area. I've stayed in this town before, but not since my drinking days. In fact, this was the first place I ever bought beer. I was still underage, but was out of alcohol and didn't know anybody in the area to buy it for me. I was thrilled when they didn't card me.

Anyway, I am off to finish up some stuff for a customer and then heading into their office to deliver it. Then on to the next customer on my list of people to visit. Being busy does keep my mind from wandering to places it's better off not going.