Old 04-12-2005, 10:11 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  
brightlight
brightlight

I have found that when I do something to make him stop then I really regret it. He gets distant, mad, and just no fun to be around. If he quits for a few days on his own then he is happy with himself. Tonight he is drinking after quitting for two days. Tomorrow is his day off and he will be nice to be around. He will be going to quit forever. His last day off he went to the doctor. The doctor told him he better quit drinking, I GUESS! Not sure what was really said, but I guess he told the doctor he drinks 3-5 pitchers of beer a day!!!!!! HE misses a couple days, but he went tonight at 5 and it is five hours later. No telling what he can drink. The doctor told him to got AA meetings. He has not gone yet. I am not saying a word. When he went tonight I just kept washing dishes and he gave me a big kiss goodbye. I did not yell. I have not called him. I went to Walmart with the kids and bought some flowers and plants and repotted them. I will go to bed and I am very calm. I am not fighting with him anymore. I am going to have to do something about the money situation, but not sure what.