View Single Post
Old 10-18-2014, 03:58 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Fiona630
Just another day...

Halloween party..

Ok, despite all the wonderful advice I got from you all on here, I am going to go stop in to the party. The party starts in 10 minutes. She lives 5 minutes from me. I got my hair trimmed today, feel pretty good..bit tired, and am sooo bored. My son and I went out for lunch around 3pm, late lunch. Then did some shopping. I am going to the party for a little bit then going home and bringing pizza for a late dinner with the kid.

After reading the post about the member going to the wedding and then to be careful about a relapse afterwards I will not get cocky thinking I can accomplish anything by getting through this party. I will not stay for the entire thing, I am stopping at the store on the way there to get an Arizona Half n half. lol Love that tea/lemonade stuff. I will eat what does not have alcohol in it there..knowing this party even her teen daughters will be drinking wine coolers while she will have im sure at least 2 cases of beer for herself. I will say my hellos and then make my escape. Depending on what kind of vibe I get I will either tell her I made an appearance but cant handle being around the alcohol or I will tell her my kid is sick, has no money and needs some cold meds. Which he is coming down with a cold. He took the last cold pill and used up the last of the throat spray then did not tell me while we were at the store. nice. anywho..I will be back on to report my evening adventure and I will be sober with not one bit of alcohol in me! SV is going with me, she tied up AV with duck tape to the tree in the backyard. Since my AV doesnt wear shoes and is always drunk, IF she gets herself loose, it will take a bit to walk there barefoot.