Old 10-17-2014, 05:50 PM
  # 119 (permalink)  
MesaMan

Good Company

We ran Errands down in the Big City, and had some Sushi Rolls for Lunch in the amazing Weather. Da Wife just came prancing outside in a new Top/light Jacket she got at the Farm and Ranch Store where I picked up a Camp Trailer Electrical Connector. Quite fetching with some low-key Glitter in it. She B. Stylin'.

Took a nice Cellphone Pic of a Deer Herd, but these Pix are suddenly to large to upload to here; even when size-edited. Gots to figger out wazzup with that.

Greetings to any/all Noobs. I'm fond of the Strategies being laid out in advance to duck out of dicey situations, and to always have that Escape Route planned. Still critical for me to do so IF I'm the only non-Drinker at small Dinners. STILL don't prefer that situation, but I get by.

Happy Birthday to Tetra! You don't look A DAY over 35! This comment explains my 'success' with Women over the years.

Don't be hangin' with any 'Bad Company' this Weekend, eh? The 2nd Guitarist is Howard Leese; original Member and Arranger/Director for 'Heart'.

Music Video Link

'Bad Company' ~ Wembley Arena

-----