View Single Post
Old 10-16-2014, 06:33 AM
  # 20 (permalink)  
ardy

Originally Posted by Serenidad View Post
So I've decided to pick a quit date! I had a few drinks tonight. Why? Because I'm an alcoholic! It's NOT easy to admit....but I AM! I'm announcing publicly that I'm sick and tired of being sick & tired! Tomorrow will be day 1 of my journey back to sobriety after a year-long relapse! (After almost 6 years sober).

A couple things:
1. If you have some sobriety & are thinking about drinking....DONT! It only gets worse!
2. If you have some sobriety and think if you relapse it will be easy to get sober again....think again!!!
3. Alcohol is evil! It wants and is trying to kill me/us!
4. If you think sitting in a bar drinking is fun...it's NOT!
5. If you want to feel like you are in HELL...drink!

Soooo.....tomorrow is day 1! I am going back to AA in the morning and I will check back in when I have 30 days! Everything else I have tried has failed.

See you in 30 and God bless all of the alcoholics who are still suffering! I love you all even though we have never met...I pray for you daily! Special thanks to Dee & Anna for never turning your back on me! Xo

Sent from my iPhone using SoberRecovery
so many many prayers come back scream cry rant here. for that is why we are all here.. open your heart open your mind and you will be free.. proud of you keep trying for the only time you really fail is when you stop trying hugs ardy....