View Single Post
Old 10-15-2014, 09:26 PM
  # 478 (permalink)  
glandon

Originally Posted by doingsomething View Post
Hi Team August. Sorry I haven't posted in a long while. And very sorry to hear the rough day a lot of team mates had. But since I'm catching the tail end, it's great to see everyone pushing through. Very encouraging.

I have to confess I feel kind of remiss in posting, especially since I check in and probably post less than half the time. Kind of makes me a lurker. Apologies for that. Aside from being somewhat of a solitary guy by nature, I haven't been struggling so much with the AV and also feel a little guilty about that. But I know my day will come. In fact the longer I don't have a bad day, the more anxious I am about the next one turning dark.

Ok I'll stop rambling now. Thanks for listening. And keep on pushing through. It's definitely better sober. Definitely. If nothing else, just remember how good it feels waking up without a killer hangover. Cause it feels really f*@!ing good compared to how mornings used to feel.

Doing, thanks for checking in, and it so does sound like you are doing good. Hopefully your days don't "turn dark"!

Since you are doing OK, you probably have some good advice and encouragement for some of us who struggle occasionally. I am sure we'd appreciate it.