View Single Post
Old 10-14-2014, 07:03 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  
Florence

Are you sure the father will be able to keep the kid/kids when you are leave? Should you have a back up plan for that? Did he tell you his hours need to be changed with DD3? If he backs out of her life, that's on him. Do you have back up babysitting if he isn't there?
He agreed some time ago when he was still unemployed. He lives with his parents, and they do the supervision. I trust them well enough, even if I really disagree with their dynamics.

He didn't tell me that anything would be changing -- he didn't tell me anything at all! When I asked him, he told me he couldn't tell me anything yet -- including who he works for and how to contact him during work hours. I'm like, are you dealing drugs? Distributing stuff that falls off of trucks? But unless he got a 8-5 office job, which I basically guarantee he isn't qualified to do, our visitation hours will change. Lots of manufacturing, warehousing and food service around here, irregular hours, and that will more than likely be what he gets. Right now the visitation hours are scheduled around a standard work schedule.

Yes, thankfully I have back-up babysitting, short and long term.