View Single Post
Old 10-14-2014, 06:21 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
meggem

He's Making Me Insane. Help please

I need some insight from someone further along than me.

He continues to provide me with information that I don’t care about. Trying to pull me in to personal conversation. It’s making me crazy.

I made the mistake of asking him if he had the billing information for one of the bills (I have been calling and calling customer service with no luck) I could have just waited for the bill to come, but I was anxious to get my financials in order so instead of waiting for the bill I made the huge mistake of opening a can of worms by asking him for the information which lead into 12 email exchanges. He pulled me in and like a puppet I was lead by the nose.

Comments and question from him that are based out of pure manipulation in an attempt to pull me in. Then he brought up the catholic school and how next year she will go to public school because he doesn’t want my parents paying for it and we went down that road (he is running out of material, so naturally the next thing is to cause drama about the school – sooo text book) – this stemming from “do you have the billing information for such and such”

Wednesday is his dinner date and he has a conflict. What I want to hear is “I might not be able to keep my dinner date Wednesday, I will let you know” But NOOOOO I have to hear why (personal information) and THEN he asks me “my thoughts” as if I am supposed to help him figure out his conflict or fix his situation by providing alternative ideas.

Then he texts me this morning and tells me that the electricity for the house that closes tomorrow has been terminated and is under the new owners name. Unnecessary. I think any idiot could surmise that the utility bills will now be under the new owners name. If I am really that stupid, there are realtors that are getting paid to provide me with this information.

He has been texting me about the closing and the check and providing me with information about how to obtain the check, who to call, signing the closing papers, how I don’t have to be there. I know all of this – how? Because the REALTOR tells me. It is making me INSANE. IN-SANE.

I have started typing back (about the dinner date tomorrow with the girls) and then I stop because I don’t know if I am walking back into his trap. Part of me wants to ignore his “your thoughts? “email and just wait for him to either confirm dinner or cancel dinner– and part of me thinks I should respond “let me know if you are taking them” but that will lead into him responding back and just keeping it all going.

Part of me wants to respond and tell him that I have no interest in hearing anything else from him other than – I have to cancel/reschedule or I am picking them up. And for him to cease communicating any other information to me.

I know what I want to do. I want to blast him to kingdom come and light him on fire.

But I’m trying to see what a “healthy recovering non-codie” person would do and how they would handle this.