Old 10-12-2014, 02:46 PM
  # 10 (permalink)  
desypete

your lucky you have a computer and some where to go to have a rant my friend,

drinkers like me end up with no computer, no friends, no where to call a home, and no one left to love them

life is a bitch for a drunk there is no mistake

being sober is the art of living life a normaly life were we can cope with anything life will throw at us and just stay sober

many many millions of people are doing just that each and everyday

they can feel sorry for themselves and moan and grown about life, but where does it get anyone ?
does it actualy solve anything ?

its wasted energy my friend,

i shudder to think what my posts would of looked like when i had nothing left but a flat that was covered in my pee stains and stunk like a sewer

my kids were in care taken away from me because of how i lived my life with drink

i would of been ranting how unfair it is that everyone else in the world can drink and keep there kids but not me

when i tried to sober up my ex wife went off with another guy who drank so she could keep on drinking

i hated her and i guess i would of been ranting about how unfair she was to walk away from such a drunken bum as me ?

i used to own a business and had a lot of money and that all went as i stoped working and lived off my money always in my mind going to start work again but will do it tomorrow after i had finished the booze but of course all i did when the next day came was go off and buy more drink and promise myself it would be my last day of drinking

all anyone who loved me wanted me to do was to stop drinking and turn my life around,

i didnt want to as it meant giving up the only thing in the world that i thought was my cure to all the bad things in life DRINK

so like i have said i ended up in a flat with nothing left at all not even a computer with internet contention were i could rant and rave about how unfair life is to me

i ended up walking into aa and i was lucky to find people there who were kind to me but also honest and told me its up to me to start taking action each day, and everyday, i can come to aa and cry all i want but when i go out into the big bad world i have to not pick up that first drink no matter what happens, no matter how bad things are in life
i have to keep going one day at a time and hope that one day things will start to get better and that my mind will start to clear up to a point that i will start to see the truth about me

that was 10 years ago i walked into an aa room with my life in bits

after a year i managed to get my kids back out of care, not before a year and i certainly didnt get better over night so please dont expect to stay sober for a week and things will all turn around as they wont

it takes time, and after a year i got my kids back and in that year i also got a job so things in life started to take care of themselves so long as i just did the right things instead of the wrong ones, and more importantly i listened to those guys in aa who had been there and came out the other side

today i can get angry at the world since i lost my son who was only 16 years of age and he died in a horrible way with stomach cancer

but whats the point in me getting angry at anyone ??? its not going to bring my son back, its not going to change anything is it ?

i could go on happy pills but its not going to change anything either, so i have to face it and try to live one day at a time looking after my other kids and trying to live a peacful good life

at one time i would of been just like you screaming how unfair things are in this world and expecting someone else to fix my life for me

i had to grow up in aa and it really does work but like i said it takes time and a lot of effort on my part to just keep on plodding on

i know things look bad right now but in time so long as you stay sober and start to work on you i am sure things will turn themselves around, but if you drink on them then really nothing will ever change

good luck to you