View Single Post
Old 10-11-2014, 05:43 PM
  # 15 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

Originally Posted by greeteachday View Post
Your strength, your sense of humor and your faith will see you through this difficult time.

But truly...you did NOT have to do this to promote breast cancer awareness month!

I am more aware than I ever hoped to be and plan to get this over and done quickly.

I read a lot today, the hospital I am going to has a wonderful "team" that works with you and considers your personal preferences in planning the treatment. I read enough to feel just fine that I can handle this and that it's not near as scary as I thought it might be...okay, I confess, I did anticipate some scary moments but after all, Halloween approaches!!!

And I cannot express how much your kind words and prayers touch my heart.

Anvil, those words...Be still, and know that I am God. are now written in the front of the journal I am taking and I will read them often. They recommend bringing a journal to take notes and record names and contact info of everyone on my support team...little do they know that I already have a support team here of thousands and thousands of people, lol, and I am taking each one of you with me next week so pack a book and snacks, it could be a long day. But it's much more fun with friends along.

Love you all, really I do.

Hugs