View Single Post
Old 10-11-2014, 01:46 PM
  # 343 (permalink)  
northbelle
Dopeless Hope Fiend

Morning,
Hope I didn't freak anyone out here last post. I was a bit shocked myself but feeling better today. I mean I don't know whats going on with John . And it is what it is . I don't judge him for it. As long as he's happy . Not going to worry about it. He posted some more pictures and maybe he is just going through something..identity issues. He never had a mom in his life and was not around a woman at all. My ex never found anyone else after me and devoted everything to John. Anyway I guess its just more of a interesting experience to me right now..but he DOES look like a girl! Juz sayin!
It is raining HARD out there and its COLD! Dealing with some nerve pain again. Steroid shots starting to wear off. Physical therapy IS helpful though. The excersises work well for strengthening my spins and core . But I really don't think longterm its going to change things. Accepting this medical stuff is difficult. Now I get to be CRIPPLED and CRAZY!!! oh well fight to the end !

(((Amy ))) do you have a day off today?? So do you read over the reports for errors? That's really cool that you CAN do that! Takes focus! I am just thinking this job is going to be more peaceful for you! You can enjoy your cats and your home without a lot of pain and drama. Maybe that part of your life has passed. You have had so much loss through death. I am experiencing that for the first time myself . Grief is like a wrecking ball. Knocks you off your feet for minute.

On that topic..I love cemeteries and have one right about 100 feet away from my building! Old one with beautiful stones and markers. there is a historical Alaska section of many pioneers , Iditarod mushers, expolorers! I love this time of year. I love ghosts and stuff! I like to be scared and watch horror movies.! Shoor watching the news anymore is WAY more scarey than a horror movie.

(((Cangel))) you Ok my dear? Whats happening in your world?

(((((TOD)))))..love ya. go in there and give your cats some love ! They NEED you! lol
((((Chicory)))...glad things are good in your life today! Your Job sounds so nice really!(((((((Lenina))))))..
(((((Dreamscape)))))..do you ever lurk around here anymore??
(((((LIVE)))))..webslueths sounds FUN

((((Jay)))..I forget your new name..so sorry! How are you??
((TB)))..hes really rock and rollin !!!!YAY

Well I am off to shower and go get some quarters and some tobacco. ( I roll my own these days) way cheaper on my budget!)
Looks cold and wet out there so I will wear my wool coat!
Have a peaceful , free weekend Henhouse!!

If I missed anyone..please post and tell me about it!

Love norty