View Single Post
Old 10-11-2014, 05:36 AM
  # 310 (permalink)  
Ladybug2

Hi everyone!

Sorry it's been awhile since I've checked in. All is good here, just a lot going on with us at the moment. We put our townhouse on the market and are trying to sell it ASAP because we found a single family home we love and have a contingency offer on it. Just have to sell our place by Dec 1 and it's ours. No pressure, huh? I know it's not the best timing with my due date being Dec 7, but as it stands right now we have no bedroom for our second little one. We have 3 bedrooms and, since my hubby works from home 24/7, one of those is occupied as his office. We looked into finishing our basement and moving his office down there, but it would cost 33k to do so and it just doesn't make sense to put that kind of money into a house we don't plan on staying in more than a couple more years. So, we've had our house on the market for a week and have had 2 showings so far. One of those we were told was considering making an offer, but we still haven't heard anything Didn't realize how stressful showing/selling your home could be. This house we found is like our "dream" home so we really don't want to lose it. I guess it will all work out if it's meant to be, right?

NCG, it is great to have you back! Sorry to hear about your relapse, but it could happen to any one of us at any given time. I know there have been a few times that, if I weren't pregnant, I would have been very tempted to pick up a drink. Coming here always helps

Hope everyone else is doing well. Will check in more often, I promise.