View Single Post
Old 10-09-2014, 12:50 PM
  # 107 (permalink)  
pinklinzangel

Blimey great to be back guys, this week has been a whirlwind
Im really touched by all the mentions, big hug to you all xx

Im doing good on day 42, my work has been so busy ive been going in early, coming home late, barely time to turn around, have only worked and slept since Sunday, great to read the thread today and see all of that team august support going to those who need it, it is so good to be a part of that team!! Great bews today – i went grocery shopping and saw the tesco lady again! She clocked me right away and followd me for about 10 minutes, she thinks im cuckoo. I performed, as expected, and managed to sneak a cucumber, a pair of socks and some tennis balls in her trolley. I know i will not go to heaven, but this is a special bond we have now. If she’s convinced Im crazy, i don’t want to disappoint her!!! Proud to say i did not publicly shout at the AV once today.

apple, thanks for the PM chick x that quote is fab, Im pinching it!! Fabulous on 52 days there!!!

Rah, glad the Op went well and you’re recovering well too, lots of TLC for you!!

Scooter, Im sorry to hear things are tough at the mo. Just Be There for your brother, you cant fix him, or his things, just like he cant fix you, just be there, I wish you well and am thinking of you, bless your heart xxx be strong xxx much love xxx day 57 will still be special to you, youve earnt this scooter, grab it with both hands xxx thanks for the mention sweety!

Grateful, there are no words to really ease the huge blow you have had, but know that here, there is love for you and respect for you, please don’t succumb to this situation and prove those B*****ds right. Love and hugs to you, you dear dear friend xxx keep strong xxx
I am so proud of both of you x

London, Im still alive, and im good! I tried your tin man pie(?) – it was vile!!! Going to have a look on amazon for that book, think i would enjoy it.

Napster, well done on the industry event – free bars are always a challenge!!

Penkins, you are doing so well, so glad the physical withdrawal is calming down –
nasty stuff!!

Clear eyes, congrats on 50 days! Way to go 

1step thanks for the mention, Im good hun, hope you’re well too x

BBF, proud of you with your inspiration to run the marathon, go girl!!

Glandon – 2 months!!! Its racking up fast now, proud of you!!

Chris your 60th celebration sounds awesome, have the most wonderful time, you
deserve it xxx

KNB= miss you honey, hope you’re ok xxx

Ultra good luck for your run Saturday, rooting for you!!!

Choobie – glad the dentist wasn’t too bad – not too much candy now!!!

Hobbers, 60 days is fantastic!!!! Congratulations xx

Dingo – hope youre ok......??

Cute, day 13 already! Real proud  thanks for the mention, bless you x

sorry if ive forgotten anything......there was a lot to catch up on!!!