View Single Post
Old 10-08-2014, 07:11 PM
  # 317 (permalink)  
BlueChair

Originally Posted by buttercup89 View Post
Dreamer... I'm sorry I haven't responded to your posts! I'm not ignoring you or something. I know how you feel, i've been there. The thing is, i'm very upset right now about B. and i don't want to say something wrong/something that i don't really mean. Being away from them and not knowing how they really are doing sucks and makes it even harder. I keep you in my thoughts and send you a lot of ((((hugs)))) and hope you're not mad at me ;-)

Hey girls! As I said, i'm still very very upset and hurt and mad at B. I don't know what to do or what to think and i'm afraid that this is the ending of our "story". It would be one of the worst possible endings I'm also not feeling very well physically. I felt better during the afternoon and went to the Mall because i needed some stuff for the wedding. Now i feel bad again

I have to clean my room though, tomorrow is healthy and safety check :S

((((hugs))))) to everyone!
Im sorry I havent been here much today Butter. I had things for work I had to get done. Did you get a good dinner? Why not try to relax with a movie tonight after you clean up the room? You need to sleep and start wearing a hat, its got to be cold there, summer is gone bring out the woolies !!

Its good you didnt sneak in the refrigerator I guess they would have discovered it as part of the safety check?

I dont know what to say about the pain your in because of B. When we open our hearts we risk pain. His issues add fear and a special kind of sadness.