Thread: Hello all
View Single Post
Old 10-08-2014, 03:47 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  
Oephaelia

Thanks everyone for your words of support. I still don't know where he is but trust that whatever he is doing, he is a grown man and has to rise or fall on his own choices.

I had to file a police report to get my money back from the fraud department at the bank and it has me heartbroken but I had no other resources, and so no choice. I'm still out the cash but they said it will come back into my account slowly. I had to borrow to feed myself.

He wrecked a spare car so I still have my own to drive. Thank the Lord.

I got my house keys back from his girlfriend. I'm not sure if he won't talk to me because he is resenting me for booting him out or if he's just so sick on drugs right now that he could care less. At least he is alive.

I'm calmer now, after all he's been like this for 25 years. I have to let go of his outcome. I hate it, I wish I could help him, tell him that I love him, but he clearly doesn't want to talk now. So I accept that. It is a terrible feeling to love a brother who is literally spiraling to what appears to be his death.

I will post on Friends and Family but I wanted the perspective of people with this horrible disease. Thank you again and any words of advise at all are more than welcome.