View Single Post
Old 10-08-2014, 05:13 AM
  # 9 (permalink)  
Blossom717

So yesterday at dd's visit with exabf something ironic (to this post anyway) happened.

I had to tell him she is seeing GAL Thursday because that's when he is supposed to see her. I asked him if he had talked to the guy, I figured he would have. He said he did and that he also talked to his lawyer. Ready for the Quack?

....supposedly his lawyer told him that my showing any evidence I have of exabf's drug and alcohol abuse would look bad for both of us, and that I shouldn't show it for my benefit. Then he said he didn't want to have to be forced to show the GAL pictures he has of me. I asked him what kind of pictures those would be. He wouldn't tell me, of course. The only thing I could think of would be picture of me in my underwear or naked from when we were first dating. Which honestly doesn't worry me. That doesn't make me a bad parent. He could have pictures with me smoking a cigarette or something too but again, not illegal.

I told him I don't see how it would make me look bad, to show the information I have. He said it looks bad because I kept her in that situation. I looked at him dead on and said "that is why we left." He denied it and said it was because he refused to go to counseling...which I did ask him about the day before I left. But that's not why I left.
So I'm pretty sure he was quaking big time.