View Single Post
Old 10-07-2014, 07:51 PM
  # 12 (permalink)  
sosadandhurt

If his sister is so darn concerned about him then why has she not done anything to help the situation. Seems like she pretty much knows without YOU there, she is going to have to step up. Funny how she doesn't seem to think he is a problem to you, but she sure as hell doesn't want to deal with him. Funny how we are the bad guy when we get tired of it all. Stay strong for you and your kids. Just saying all this cause I am the bad person too right now. I realize however that they don't want to deal with him and it is so much easier when I am the one taking care of him day to day. He lives with his sister now and I see him on weekends, but she has to deal with it during the week. Funny how he behaves himself when I am there on the weekends at her house. She has already tried to get me to ask him to come back and I have said no, why?, he is no problem. We will never live together again and I am just hanging in there for now for the granddaughter because this is not her fault, but the time is coming when I will finally let go. So will you when the time is right.