View Single Post
Old 10-07-2014, 12:42 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Blossom717

almost told myself it's no big deal.

The GAL comes Thursday evening for a home visit to meet dd.

I have typed up a calendar of "recent events" that involved xabf and his drug/alcohol use. I was reading through it and I started to tell myself it was silly, that no one will thing any of the things on there are a big deal.

Things on the list included him threatening to commit suicide when I left the first time, him buying pot with us in the car, and when he drove away with the gas pump still in his car (he had dd in the car, they were on their way home from the sitters).

Some of it may be silly that I included on there. But some of it definitely is not. So I put down everything I could remember, starting back to March when he was admitted over night for pancreatitis. I will make sure I don't miss anything again before Thursday.

I'm also going to print out the picture I took of one of his moonshine stills (he's taken it down since I left) and I have a picture from fb where someone was taking a picture of a tattoo on the back of his neck....while he is holding a bowl....it was at dd's 2nd birthday party. I've printed out the text screen shot where he tried to get me to sneak him beer into the hospital.

So am I being silly? I guess the best way to address it with the GAL on Thursday is to wait for him to ask why I won't let her see him unsupervised, and then offer up the material?