View Single Post
Old 10-07-2014, 12:34 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
mischa1

I filed the papers. Can't stop crying

Well it's done. I filed the papers for annulment. The sherif will be serving him soon. Once I get that I have to file that. Then 30 days for him to respond. If he doesn't respond then it goes to the judge for a decision. The judge can still decide no. If that happens I'm still married and out of money to file again so I will have to just stay married.

I can't stop crying. I was crying the entire time. Still am. I texted his friends that became my friends and said goodbye. Probably not appropriate but I really like them and will miss them.

AH made a small pathetic attempt to "save" the marriage but when i ask about xy and z he just said "fair enough". So that's that.

I took pictures of myself today to remind me what being with him looks like. I'm usually very pretty especially for my age. Being abused my whole life at least I was pretty. Sounds pathetic but whatever. I look terrible. Have for a while. Puffy eyes with dark circles. So so sad. I'll be ok. The hardest part is over. Time to start healing and rebuilding.