View Single Post
Old 10-07-2014, 04:00 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  
Notmyrealname

I am not going to give you the long explanation about the merits of tea and coffee and indeed caffeine on its own, I will just ask, did you read that author's other titles?

Here they are, some parts bolded for emphasis:

Alternative 3: Evidence that we Landed on Mars in 1962
Reference and Education: Science • Published: September 6, 2006
"Alternative 3" was the final documentary done by the well respected "Science Report" of Anglia Television in England on April 1st 1977. Within an hour of broadcasting the television station issued a hurried statement stating that the show was a hoax. We believe that the film is 95% fake but that 5% of it is the most important footage of the 20th Century and totally accurate. That is the NASA footage of people on Mars. We believe that much of the story is also the truth.

Why Blessing Your Food is So Important
Self Improvement: Spirituality • Published: August 15, 2006
Why not blessing your food can ruin your day

Court Systems Need Existing Truth Technology Now
Legal • Published: August 13, 2006
Our court systems are based on a system that relies on people telling the truth if they swear on the bible. That system is obviously no longer working. Technology now exists called Brain Fingerprinting which can tell if someone is telling the truth. It has been used in court successfully. It's time it was in all courts.

I don't think it's reasonable to assume that author is credible as a source of nutrition and health advice, given the obvious quackery in those titles.