View Single Post
Old 10-06-2014, 07:03 PM
  # 29 (permalink)  
mpr

Guys I only made this post to let those on the fence they are not missing much that is all.

If I drink again I wont glamorize and post about it, if I moderate I wont announce it, it wont help the majority in their recovery. Right now drinking is not a priority to me but I am open to it at some point. What works for me may not work for somebody else. I don't want to say well in a month I'll have another go at it, or next time my friends are having drinks I'll have a couple etc.. That wont do you any good.

I simply wanted to share the fact that it wasn't what I expected it to be, not as good as I recall it being and really can go with or without it, majority of the time without it because I like being sober. If I have a drink the odd time that is okay and it is on me to deal with. I wont be making a post saying well I drank again... I can moderate... blahblahblah - not my intent. My sole intention was to let those abstaining know to keep on doing so as they really aren't missing much. This helps the people who are like me or that think like me.

You don't need to analyze what I say and question what I will or wont do down the line. I actually received private messages from guys thanking me so I don't regret my post at all, if it helps you awesome, if not well thats okay too but it definitely should not hurt you.