View Single Post
Old 10-06-2014, 06:43 PM
  # 26 (permalink)  
fini

mpr,
there's a progression throughout your posts from the other thread to here, and it goes from basically "i'm thinking of trying it again but haven't decided anything yet" through people telling you you sound like you've decided to drink again and you rather vehemently denying that, then going to maybe you will maybe you won't to no, you haven't decided and now a few days later bingo, a decision was somehow reached and you decided oh no not to have one drink but more than one, and you've now said you'll drink again in the future, though you do not know when.

then you say that since you didn't "care for it", there's nothing to miss. yet, you will do it again. but you're posting this to help others by letting them know it's not a great thing to do, and that they're not missing out. it doesn't taste good and doesn't do anything for you, really.
but you'll do it again.
hello?

the logic of where you're at and the future drinking seems to rest on the fact that you "didn't care for it". this is screwed-up thinking.

and putting it in terms of posting to help others by telling them they're not missing much or anything (even though you yourself will do it again!) is highly unlikely to be useful to anyone; in all your years here, you've likely read this a thousand times in others' posts, but it didn't convince you whatsoever.

you'll probably consider this a negative post. i do not.

i'm sorry you decided to go back there.