View Single Post
Old 10-04-2014, 10:57 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Julie59

What a nice day I had....

Something slowly but sure is happening to me....only on day 19 .... but i think my mindset on where I now find myself in my life is becoming one of hope and even a touch of excitement ... I know I have a long long way to go and will no doubt have setbacks ..... but I will just work through them....

Anyway back to my ... nice day (yesterday Saturday).... and all it was ..... the sun was shining, I pottered about in the morning and then early afternoon I took my golden retriever, tibetan spaniel and their wagging tails and walked over to see my mum. We had a lovely visit, she gave me some fresh green vegies from her garden, and some cuttings from some geraniums, my eight legs and I then walked home, I potted the cuttings and also some herbs and some tomato seeds. Then had a lovely long phone conversation with my best friend who lives in Holland. I had a healthy dinner, watched UK murder mysteries and then went to bed. As I said all very simple...but one of the nicest days I've had in a long time.....and of course woke up hangover free this morning ... and today I am now having a cosy drizzly Sunday afternoon nurturing myself ..... again