View Single Post
Old 10-04-2014, 09:52 AM
  # 173 (permalink)  
DaveyT

I couldn't edit my post so adding one on. My pain meds are currently being used at the maximum and despite that I'm hurting all over. I refuse to increase dose as I'm already paranoid about gaining another addiction. So I'm just having to endure things at the moment. I'm having a lot of hot showers as that tends to relax the muscles. I was having massages but that doesn't work right now as pushing on the muscles is just too painful.

I must admit I'm just gettign tired of this illness, it's only going to get worse and I find myself wonderign why I should bother with any of it. Sorry if this seems like a depressing comment. It's just every day I wake up in pain, I go to sleep in pain, I wake half way throught he night in pain. I get periods which aren't so bad but this one has lasted far longer than usual.

I just want a bit of a break from feeling so bad. You know I was stabbed once and I can tell you the pain from that was nothing compared to now. Imagine a knife all over and you're approaching what I feel daily.