View Single Post
Old 10-02-2014, 02:31 PM
  # 132 (permalink)  
ScooterBoo

Originally Posted by knb02 View Post
Just barging in with my post as its just happened. I received a call off my ex boyfriend and we had another heated argument. Now I feel sad, rejected, ugly, unwanted. This guy cheated on me two years ago and yet I allow him to come in and out of my life to feed me little seeds of hope, just enough to keep me in the background. But in reality he doesn't want to commit to me and this whole relationship is messing with my head.

He is a massive trigger for me to get absolutely hammered but guys! NO MORE! I am sick of feeling that I am not good enough!! Sick of the way he plays with my mind.this has been going on for years!! I wish I had left him two years ago when he told me he cheated!

I am done with him for good!!!! Delete ing and blocking his number, gonna get rid of all pictures, sentimental messages of him.

But I am gonna go to the gym and sweat it out first. Just gonna process these emotions healthily. Ifeel so rejected by him and it's an awful emotion to deal with. But not gonna drink on it.

Time to change my destructive attitude and this is another text. I am scared but just gonna do the sensible thing for once in my life. Gonna let the mum part take care of the child part of me now

Sod you AV! And sod you ex!!!
Delete his number, block him , unfriend him, get him out of your head. I guess there are now more than 50 ways to leave your lover ! ! !