View Single Post
Old 10-02-2014, 10:41 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
mischa1

Unhappy Climbling out of the rabbit hole - again

So I gave him another chance and he was really good...for what??? Maybe 2 weeks (and I think I am being very generous with that estimation)

So last night after biting my leg until it almost broke the skin he was bossing me around and acting like a total vodka infused jerk (which he was). I told him I was not going to put up with this treatment that I was not his slave. He then decided to inform me that i was his wife and it was the same thing. Needless to say I am turning in the paperwork (I told him and he said for me to do whatever I want). I am going to try to make arrangements to do it tomorrow morning. Tonight I am going to get my things from his apartment.

Lately it's been all about how he is so depressed he is going to kill himself. Quack quack quack. He told me today that he was sorry about last night and at first I said it's ok. Then I went back and decided to say no it wasn't ok and I was really upset about the slave thing. He told me to stop being so emotional so i told him I was turning in the papers. I'm sure tonight it will be all I'm so sorry and I'm so depressed and I didn't mean it and of course he is going to kill himself.

Tough poop jerkface!!!! I'm done. I got his car fixed and that cost me 1000.00 that I don't have. He now has everything his pathetic little self needs to care for himself. Including the damn phone back that I am stuck paying for the next 2 years.

What do I do about this killing myself crap? Do I call the cops and let them deal with it. I really just want to get it over with...get away from him....again...and try like hell to be strong this time and stay gone.

Anyone else dealing with the suicide threat? Not sure what to do with it. I have no idea if he will really try it or not.