Thread: Ok come here.
View Single Post
Old 10-02-2014, 09:38 AM
  # 23 (permalink)  
firstymer

I'm still here, Raider. Maybe not as often as when my AV screamed at me everyday. But I am still here.

After being with SR for 14 months, I just this week discovered the thread for the "Class of August 2013" of which I am a part. I learned that many of the people that I remember from the early days hang out there too, and not just here in the Newcomers section. I didn't realize that people still post, on a daily basis, to these threads. I mentioned that for me, it was like I have been going to the same shopping mall for 14 months and only going in one of the 57 stores. Finding this "new" thread for me was like discovering an additional 30 stores at my favorite shopping mall

So, if you are looking for some of your pals from the early days, that is a good place to look.

Otherwise, understand that while some of us may have less to say (and maybe you have less to say too - which could be a good thing if it means you are struggling less), we are still here. And we still look forward to hearing from you - as often as you are able to post.

You have a LOT of people here who still see you as one of the main faces of SR. And for that we are grateful.