View Single Post
Old 10-01-2014, 10:51 AM
  # 254 (permalink)  
chicory

Personally, I think it is better to be uncomfortable than to feel depressed, hopeless and trapped.
True, Dandylion.

I don't think that he would stop saving for the car, if he has full internet. I do think that he wants a job, wants a car, and his own place... but I would know , pretty quickly, if he was going to fall back into not working. Then I would have no choice but to turn it off completely, and get myself a tablet. I told him that, also.

I will not do this immediately,,, and maybe not at all... because he is probably gonna drink with his paycheck and then I will just turn it all off.

I really hope that he wants change. I think he does. He is trying hard, to find a better job, while working the one he has.

I will not do anything right now. I am just in a bad place emotionally. Granddaughter is having anxiety, and having to take xanax when they get really bad. someone at work is being vindictive, pushing my anger buttons too. I am trying so hard to control my reactions. all of this is messing with my head and I am awful-ising.

I meant that I won't throw him out-make him homeless. I have however, a dream of him moving and being able to manage that on his own.

my therapist diagnosed avoidant personality disorder... but he is going to work, interacting well, that I can see, enjoying getting to know others. going to interviews...etc. I wonder if he has avoidant at all, but perhaps there are degrees. He isn't really shy, but self esteem is low I am sure.

I am a mess today. ugh.

sometimes I think its depression, ADD, and anxiety only. and selfishness.