View Single Post
Old 09-30-2014, 03:46 AM
  # 246 (permalink)  
chicory

Amy, thank you, so much for your insight here. Some great ideas... put the money into a savings, and show me balance, or give me money for bills. I do want him to save for a car. more important to me than him paying bills! and leaves him the dignity of not handing money over to me to save. I don't like policing.

he isn't getting angry like he did before his talking to the therapist. something musta stuck. I think he will find it hard to get satellite on his own. true. and he can't change my stuff, I have that blocked .

sorry about the bratkins bunch.... I got a laugh from your comment though about actions being louder than words, and their words are gimme, gimme, gimme.. yes, they have a ways to go. they are smart and young and healthy and they will figure it out when they have no other options..
hugs.. and thank you!

Ann, yes, thank God I can take it a day at a time.... just remembering that is the hard part! I always try to carry the whole mountain....

And Fandy, yes, he surely needs therapy. Maybe he will decide to do that, someday. I can't imagine it, but you just never know. I have learned that.

love and hugs!