Thread: Seriously?
View Single Post
Old 09-29-2014, 04:54 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
heartbrokenK

Seriously?

So AH really showed his butt last night he got wasted and started punching holes in our walls, so I called the police! Enough is enough! So the police found weed and a pipe on him and were still trying to leave him home with me and our 3 kids! Um NO! They were like well he's to drunk to go to jail. I said ok take him to hospital. They were like ya but then they would call you to pick him up. Can't u and the kids leave?? Um NO! I stood my ground as this is our home too and since he was acting crazy and it's his mess he can leave and he could also find his way somewhere else to stay if they did release him from the hospital! Needless to say they finally took him to jail mainly because he had a warrant in another county. I asked if there was any way to prevent him from coming back here and I was told no not really since he's not domestically violent a lot. Seriously!? I have a consultation with a lawyer Wednesday am for a second opinion. I'm tired of always having to "leave" with our boys. Funny because it was my paycheck that paid the rent!