View Single Post
Old 09-28-2014, 06:51 AM
  # 294 (permalink)  
tornrealization
01-14-2019

This might be strange but I want to talk about my pets a little bit instead of beating myself up about drinking.

I have 3 cats all over the age 10. Which scares me. I have my first kitty who is a tabby and 14 years old. She is high on life, demands attention. She's been overweight so I think her happiness is her longevity. She used to have skin issues - peeling and flakey but we switched to expensive food without grains and her coat is shiny and she's chasing toys again. It makes me sad my mom always asks if she has died yet.

Then My second and third kitties have very long coats which mat and they get mad if you try to brush them. So we get them shaved, in which they become nervous messes and sit on us for months. We tried the vet once who gave our cats knock out gas and one almost died, we had to bring her back to be warmed and watched. So now we just go to regular groomer and hope for the best. I guess I'm a cat lady but it is sweet my hubby signs nonsensical songs to the cats. Sometimes I get outta bed and go to work for the cats. We choose to care for these creatures. I know it's not the same as kids, but these cats are funny. Especially the one - our special one who loves staring at walls or floors. What a crazy kitty.