Thread: Checking in
View Single Post
Old 09-25-2014, 05:41 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Aysha
Looking For Myself...Sober

Checking in

Hey everyone. Last time I posted I was in bad shape. Homeless ..a new habit..the whole nine. Well I am no longer homeless and havent been for quite a gew months now. I got tired of living in abandoned houses sweating my butt off not knowing if I would have to find a different one. Not neing anle to take a shower for days. I never in my life thought I would ne in a situation like that.
I am however still indulging on my vices..even the new one. I only go anywhere and do anyting on the weekends now. Not that it makes it better. I am going back to NY with my gram in a few weeks to get away from this completely. Some of you that know me know I am stuck in the middle of nowhere up there. But its not good for recovery either. May not be able to get to the drugs but same goes for meetings nand support. But I will takw it for now before I develop a real dependency on the heroin. I have only been mildly sick once. I use maybe once a week. But we all know its progressove. Thats one habit Im really not trying to have. Its a whole nother level than smoking crack.
Anyway. Still alive, doing a little better. On my way to doing alot better. You know I will always find my way back here eventually. This was my first ever experience with recovery.