View Single Post
Old 09-25-2014, 08:10 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
lonelynn

Is this a relapse?

My husband has been home from rehab for less than two weeks. His DOC is oxy and he drinks, but doesn't believe himself to be an alcoholic. He was doing great up until the last couple of days. He has started acting distant and hasn't been to a meeting in two days. Yesterday, he was very grumpy and nervous. Then today, he has started demanding that I put him back onto our bank account, and is threatening to take his paycheck into a separate account if I refuse to put him back onto our joint account. When he was in active addiction, he habitually transferred money from our joint account into another bank account that he owns. He is accusing me of hiding something from him, yelling at me, and trying to guilt me into giving him access. One of the first things he did when he came home was to take away my access to his cell phone records, and claimed that he would let me see them anytime I wanted with him. So I told him that I would do the same, with regard to our joint account. This was not acceptable to him. Does it sound like I am I looking at a relapse here?