View Single Post
Old 09-25-2014, 07:05 AM
  # 180 (permalink)  
bblackbirdflyy

Originally Posted by sthlondonab View Post
Hey guys

Great work for beating the AV guys and girls!!

Brach - enjoy the Trafford Centre, great place to spend some time relaxing.

So, I have some days off work so I am currently posting from Prague in the Czech Republic!

Me and my partner had flights booked for a few days in Eastern Europe. Of course, he is not around for a while and after some long thinking I decided to come anyway. I needed a break from London and all the triggers, work is a particular AV trigger at the moment. Weirdly, vacations were never a major issue for me but I am on AV guard. I have actually missed day trips and even a weekend break to stay in the UK and drink, so this feels good!

So I will be working my way from Prague down to Croatia for a flight back over the next 7 days. An adventure! And staying in cheap guesthouses along the way taking buses through this part of the world. I am taking you for the ride TeamAugust!!

Tonight I am going to an AA English speaking meeting in Prague too. I checked and they are everywhere.

Glandon, I am happy you could be there to drive your wife sober, you are right; not having to think about having had alcohol is great.

Posts wifi permitting, but should be easy to find :-)
That sounds like an amazing trip! Have fun!