Old 09-25-2014, 05:59 AM
  # 9 (permalink)  
heartorn

Thank you all for your replies. My son is twenty one years old. He was working and quit his job to go into rehab. As for the cysts on his face he has cystic acne that I noticed flares when he is using. I noticed the same thing in my brother when he used to use. My son is using many other drugs as well. He was originally addicted to pain killers. I just found out about the bath salts last night. I know very little about them except for what I seen when patients to the ER came in on them. (Very bad stuff IMHO). I do not know if he was tested for the bath salts his father did the drug test this time and does not seem to know about the bath salts either. I might add his father and I are divorced since 1996 but trying to work together when there are issues like this. I called rehab last night he is still there and has settled down. They did not allow him to make any more calls last night and he has no phone numbers with him so for now I think he is kinda stuck there. I am very angry at him and haven't showed it but I think it is the anger that his helping me to be tough. Thank you all I appreciate you listening and your insight.