View Single Post
Old 09-25-2014, 02:57 AM
  # 163 (permalink)  
opalblue

Originally Posted by brach123 View Post
Way to go determined, glandon and blackbird! It sure is tough when all can be going so well and then suddenly bang you're under attack from the AV! Respect to you guys for staying alert and tuned into the reality of our problem.

I had a weird dream last night, where some friends were drinking around me, I remember feeling uneasy about it, but don't think I actually drunk. I still woke up feeling a little anxious about it all, but I'm still as resolute in my sobriety now I'm conscious! I'm going to a meeting tonight so that will give me another boost and still working step 4.

Off to the trafford centre (mall) in a mo for a wander around and probs grab some food.

I'm grateful today that I don't need to drink or be stuck in a deep dark hole where I can't see the way out, instead I can walk freely without fear!

What do you guys have planned for your day? are you working? leisure? I hope you are all doing well and have a great sober day.
Brach I had a dream the other day that I bumped into an ex friend of mine. She asked me if I was still drinking and I told her no. But her facial expression didn't look like she believed me and she turned her nose down at me.

I woke up feeling embarrassed..still after all these years. This was an incident that happened five years ago where I turned up at her midday birthday party completely wasted. I fell off my chair, broke my wine glass and all sorts. You can imagine what I was like. She didn't want to know me afterwards...

Bad memory

I am at work all day but I did go for a run before I started.This is something I would have never comtemplated when I was a drinker