View Single Post
Old 09-23-2014, 06:05 AM
  # 337 (permalink)  
Cecilia44

nmd, Double digits! I didn't think of that, but you are right. We can do it! Yeah for us!

snowbunting, I love fall too! It is my favorite season. Nothing like curly up with a good book in a warm cozy sweater! I'll do mine with a cup of hot cocoa.

Zetec and flossyfressia, yes, you may join! Welcome to both of you!

goose333, we are all here to help one another. Post often, read others' posts and join in the forum. We can stay sober together.

walkinganewpath, you can do it. One day at a time.

So another fall day here. I see on Google that today is officially the first day of autumn. Weather here is cloudy with a chance of rain. I am thinking of baking some cookies this afternoon. Should smell great and warm up my house, plus nothing like pipping hot cookies fresh out of the oven.

Day 9 here for me. Feeling better today with more sleep and the congestion I think is clearing up. Achooooo! Sneeze, sneeze, sneeze. It is off and on. Would that be still withdraw or is it allergies?

Should be a good day. Have some work to do here and will probably take the afternoon off. Staying sober one day at a time.

Hugs to everyone!

Oh and sorry if I don't respond to everyone's posts on here. There are so many that I usually just read the last page.