View Single Post
Old 09-22-2014, 05:17 PM
  # 307 (permalink)  
thisibelieve

Great job Snow Bunting!! And welcome walkinganewpath! This is an incredibly active and supportive class!

TryinginTexas, you gf might not have something to share with you right at this moment, but we are here for you. Keep up the good ok Maybe toss the crappy white wine? Personally, I would be uncomfortable in your situation...

I had a really good day. Day 3. Seems like the first really good day in a long time. I am incredibly blessed to have a very supportive family.
I even went to Bikam yoga tonight, I'm riding high on those exercise induced endorphins for sure! Not to mention ice cream was buy one get two free at the store tonight. I'm all stocked up and ready for the apocalypse

Hope to finally get some good sleep tonight. I love reading everything people are able to share here. This is a great little group.

I found a great book at the library the other day and just thought I would share here as well, it's called "Drink: The Intimate relationship Between women and Alcohol" by Ann Dowsett Johnson. It's a great mix of this woman's personal story, but also very informative, a lot of scientific study and evidence....It's an easy read. Definitely recommend it for anyone here.