View Single Post
Old 09-22-2014, 04:15 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Hawks

I acknowledge that my drinking has not helped. I do.

I was 2 years sober from August 2008 to August 2010

Nothing changed in that time, not at 6 months, a year, 18 months, right through till I picked up a drink again.

I am not the only person who see's this behaviour in her.

3 severed friendships, including one of the women who has known her since age 12, speaks for itself.

In every single case, she puts all the blame squarely at their feet. I have tried pointing out it might not be the case, only to have my head bitten off.

She often organises "play dates" for our children with women she meets at kindergarten, school etc

They come over with their children, my wife turns on one of her performances in front of the other children & the other woman.

Some are never to be seen again as of that day.

Some come back for a second, third or fourth time before pulling away, but eventually they do.

She has been deleted as a friend on Facebook countless times and after that they ignore her phone calls till she finally gets the message.

OMG, the things she says about those women afterwards, it disgusts me.

She has even said, one of them pulled away because she was developing a crush on ME. Her "womens intuition" told her that

She has 4 friends left, beyond casual acquaintance, who stick by her regardless. Now one of them has said, she is on her way out too.

I have tried to point out some of this stuff, but it always ends in her lashing out. She blames her "crazy" on living with me & refuses to have a look at how she is showing up in other peoples lives.