View Single Post
Old 09-22-2014, 06:01 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
myfreedom

Should I care what he thinks?????

Ok, so AH thinks he is capable of doing 50/50 with the kids. I do not and the kids do not want to do that either, and do not want to hurt his feelings. We have no court order, he has had 2DUI's and there has been 2 PFA's. We both live in the school district except the elementary schools are different. Right now I drop my daughter off at middle school in morning, then drop son off at AH's so he can get the bus. Was trying not to change his school. They both get the bus there so after work i have to run over and pick them up. My son now says he wants to go to the other elementary school because he is making new friends. I can easily change my daughter's bus stop. I am having a hard time getting them to spend time with AH. This past weekend was their weekend with him and Saturday they ended up spending half the day with me. Without causing a huge arguement and fight, I don't know if I should just make the switches and tell him he can get them 2 nights a week for dinner and e/o weekend, and if he doesn't like it then he can consult a lawyer. Plus if i would go for child support as well, he will be furious. Any advice?????